What we offer
During 15 intense and exciting months, the program will give you a holistic view of the Volvo Group’s global truck manufacturing organization. You will get to know our different brands and their plants and learn about our logistics organizations and activities. You will take a deep dive into some specific areas of our business such as manufacturing, health and safety, quality, and continuous improvements, while also learning about the end-to-end supply chain, aftermarket parts, and our remanufacturing operations. In parallel, you will grow as a person, through individual and team development sessions.
You will have a permanent position from day one, with a manager and mentor to support you. You will experience several “on-the-job” rotations and have the opportunity to work on real project assignments. In addition, you will join a number of learning modules where you get together with other program participants to take part in trainings and events designed to help you grow into your future career at the Volvo Group.
Do you have what it takes?
To qualify for the Operations Graduate Program you will need:
- A BSc or MSc in Engineering science, Computer science, Electrical engineering, Logistics or Business Administration(HR).
- Maximum two years previous working experience prior to, or after graduation.
- Solid English skills (some graduate positions will also acquire local language skills).
- Valid work permit for the country to which you apply.
- To be a communicative team player with the ambition to develop both yourself and the business that you are working in.
Application period and recruitment process for positions in the Graduate Program starting in August 2019 is now finalized and no longer possible to apply for.
Application period for the Graduate Program starting in August 2020 differs per country and is the following:
Application period for positions in the US will open in September/October 2019.
Application period for positions in Sweden, France and Belgium will open December/Januari 2020.